INDIAN COAST GUARD NAVIK GENERAL DUTY 10+2 ENTRY 2017 BATH
Indian Coast guard invited to the online application form for the post of general duty 10+2 entry scheme from Indian unmarried male candidate. Those applicants are interested in applying this post read full official notification provide by Indian coast guard before apply online.
Candidate Should have passed Class 12th (10+2) with the subjects of Physics and Mathematics from an education board recognised by central/ Government.
The applicant having age in between 18 to 22 years are eligible. Example 01/02/1995 to 31.01.1999. Age relaxation as per rule.
Online application start date: 28.08.2017
Last date for online application: 14.09.2017
Admit Card available: candidate can download admit card after the second week of September 2017.
Application fee and Mode:
No application fee for any candidates.
How to apply
The application will be accepted online mode only. Eligible candidate can apply by online through the official website www.joinindiancoastgard.gov.in
- Click on apply Now button given this website
- Read the careful advertisement and select for the post applied for GD Narvik.
- The name of candidate mother & father name and date of birth should be matched as the 10th class certificate.
- Fill the entire mandatory field and submit a final application form, you are not able to change any details once you have submitted the form.
- Save or print acknowledge slip of successful application.